e-nomination - the electronic procedure for the nomination of exchange students
Welcome to e-nomination - the standard electronic procedure for the nomination of exchange students
Usage: e-nomination, a service provided by the platform moveonnet, can be used by all institutions within or outside Europe and for all incoming and outgoing students independent of exchange programmes.
Communication: The communication between institutions and with the students is completely automated and uses email templates.
4 main steps: The process consists of the steps nomination, acknowledgement of receipt, application by the student and decision (acceptance or refusal).
1) Using e-nomination in response to your partner's request
Please follow the steps below to manage your e-nominations of incoming and / or outgoing students only in response to your partner's request. All you need is an institution's account on moveonnet. This is free of charge.
2) Using e-nomination with all your partners
As premium user of the e-procedures (including the use of e-agreements and e-transcripts) you can use e-nomination for managing incoming and / or outgoing e-nominations with all your partners. To switch your status to "premium user", please download the premium membership activation form.
As the host institution you can
- view and acknowledge e-nominations received from your partner institutions
- send back information about the application process at your institution
- send messages to your partners regarding these e-nominations and finally
- accept or refuse the nominated students.
As the sending institution you can
- nominate students to partner institutions
- view acknowledgements, acceptances or refusals from your partners and
- send messages to your partners regarding these e-nominations.
You need to log in to proceed with e-nomination
To manage the e-nomination for your institution, your institution must be registered in moveonnet. Please log in with the user name and password of your institution.